Board of Supervisors
Health and Zoning
Board of Supervisors Agenda
All meetings are to be held in the Supervisors Office, 600 Gunder Rd NE, Elkader, Iowa, unless otherwise stated. The board meets on Monday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Non-scheduled time is spent in workshops or available for public comment limited to 10 minutes per individual.
- Approve Minutes dated 10/5/15
- Tracy Yelden: Request Red Ribbon Week Proclamation
- Approve Report of Fees from Auditor ($1,364.30), Recorder ($25,319.23), and Sheriff ($21,655.29) for April-June 2015
- Approve Report of Fees from Auditor ($1,058.84), Recorder ($27,702.23), and Sheriff ($16,648.41) for July-September 2015
- Update and authorize additional training
City elections are held during odd-numbered years to elect a variety of positions including: mayors, city council members, hospital trustees, park board members, and treasurers. Public measures are often included on the ballot. The number of council members and length of terms varies by city.
School Election - September 8, 2015
City Election - November 3, 2015 - Ballots are available.
Primary Election - June 7, 2016
General Election - November 8, 2016
Clicking one of the links above will open a page with detailed information pertaining to that election. If you have additional questions regarding an election after looking at this material, please contact the Auditor's Office. For your convenience, we have provided the following links:
Justice For All - September 2015
This 57th edition of Justice For All is an explanation of the different types of evidence that juries receive at a trial.