Clayton County, Iowa

Font Size


Open Burning Permit

Open Burning permits are needed for a controlled burn to be conducted during a period of time when an open burning ban is in effect, pursuant to Iowa Code 100.40. After completion, the form is to be submitted to the fire chief of the jurisdiction in which the burn is requested. It does not constitute a burning permit until signed by the fire chief.

Application for an Open Burning Permit in Clayton County
You are here: Home Departments Auditor Permits Open Burning Permit