Board of Supervisors Agenda
All meetings are to be held in the Supervisors Office, 600 Gunder Rd NE, Elkader, Iowa, unless otherwise stated. The board meets on Monday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Non-scheduled time is spent in workshops or available for public comment limited to 10 minutes per individual.
- Consideration of Appointment of Interim Clayton County Auditor
- Consideration of signatories on Auditor’s accounts
- Consider amending the June 6, 2016 meeting minutes to renumber resolution
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Claims
- Diane Collins: Consider abatement of taxes
- Consider labor contracts for Secondary Roads Non-Union Employees
- Consider operating transfer from General Basic to Secondary Roads
- Consider operating transfer from E911 Surcharge to General Basic
- Consider FY2017 Wage Certifications
- Consider FY2017 Operating Transfer Authorization
- Consider FY2017 Department Appropriations
- Consider EMA request for funding of USGS river gauges
- Consider approving and signing contract with Upper Explorerland to update the County Comprehensive Plan
- Clock Tower Project Update
- Consider approval for Clock Tower Project UMGC grant application
Garbage Notice - 4th of July Schedule
We will have our truck at the Rural Site pickup at Gunder on Monday, July 4th.
The offices at Hawkeye Sanitation and Hawkeye Recycling will be closed on July 4th.
Happy 4th of July,
Hawkeye Sanitation, Inc.
What's New in County 22 - May 2016
2016 Primary Election - Official Results
Clicking one of the links above will open a page with detailed information pertaining to that election. If you have additional questions regarding an election after looking at this material, please contact the Auditor's Office. For your convenience, we have provided the following links: