Board of Supervisors Agenda
All meetings are to be held in the Supervisors' Office, 600 Gunder Rd NE, Elkader, Iowa, unless otherwise stated. The board meets regularly on Monday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Other days are occasionally used for special meetings. Non-scheduled time is spent in workshops or available for public comment limited to ten (10) minutes per individual.
Monday, October 27, 2014
- Approval of Minutes
- Ellen Collins-Co. Historical Preservation Comm.- discussion of clock tower project (new HRDP grant); Courtroom space; Friends of Clock Tower Group to raise money; auction of stored items; discussion of historical paper documents & records in various county cities
Legal Secretary Position in Clayton County Attorney’s Office
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and the ability to multi-task.
- Organizational, grammar, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment under deadlines.
The polling place for voters in the Elk-Mallory-Volga precinct has moved from the Garber Fire Station to the Elkport-Garber Community Center.
General Election - November 4, 2014 - Sample Ballots Are Posted
School Election - September 8, 2015
City Election - November 3, 2015
Primary Election - June 7, 2016
Clicking one of the links above will open a page with detailed information pertaining to that election. If you have additional questions regarding an election after looking at this material, please contact the Auditor's Office. For your convenience, we have provided the following links:
Justice For All - September 2014
This forty-fifth edition of Justice For All is an overview of a defendant’s pretrial right to obtain information about their case through the use of a deposition.
What's New in County 22 - September 2014
Well it seems as if summer has flown by with school starting but in reality I think I was still burning wood to heat my house only three months ago. Now that school has started I’d like to point out some tips on “Bullying”.